Stepping Stones of Hope is a volunteer driven organization. Each volunteer is intrinsically linked, and each serves as the foundation for our programs. The value of a volunteer's time is linked to their desire to serve.
There are many opportunities for volunteer service within the Stepping Stones of Hope organization.
- Serve as a small group facilitator during weekend and day camp programs
- Work with activity group during weekend and day camp programs
- Join in providing music during weekend and day camp programs
- Act as administrative support
- Participate on sub-committees for standing committees or special events
Read "Why Volunteer?" A poem written by a wonderful couple who have been volunteering their time to Stepping Stones of Hope since 2008.
All volunteers are required to attend an orientation session and complete a mandatory background check. Volunteers are specially trained for their volunteer role and are provided with multiple in-service opportunities each year.
4000 North 7th Street, Suite 108
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
(602) 264-7520 Fax: (602) 264-7521