From two signature golf tournaments to our annual gala in the fall, Stepping Stones of Hope relies on the generosity of the community – individuals, businesses and corporations – to keep our lights on and fund our many grief programs, keeping registration fees for campers as low as possible. Below is a list of how you can get involved in our fundraising events throughout the year:
- Annual Golf Tournament - More Information Coming Soon
- Samantha Invitational Golf Tournament - More Information Coming Soon
- 11th Annual Celebration of Life, Love and Memories Gala
As always you can always make simple cash donations if you are unable to sponsor or attend one of our event. Every penny is greatly appreciated.
Additional Organizations to Consider
Stepping Stones of Hope is one of many organizations that help people after the loss of loved one. Below are additional organizations to consider contacting or being a part of as you navigate your grief journey:
Stepping Stones of Hope is a volunteer driven organization. Each volunteer is intrinsically linked, and each serves as the foundation for our programs. The value of a volunteer's time is linked to their desire to serve.
There are many opportunities for volunteer service within the Stepping Stones of Hope organization.
- Serve as a small group facilitator during weekend and day camp programs
- Work with activity group during weekend and day camp programs
- Join in providing music during weekend and day camp programs
- Act as administrative support
- Participate on sub-committees for standing committees or special events
All volunteers are required to attend an orientation session and complete a mandatory background check. Volunteers are specially trained for their volunteer role and are provided with multiple in-service opportunities each year.