Stepping Stones of Hope is committed to providing educational and in-service opportunities for primary and secondary educational institutions, medical community and first responder (fire and police) agencies. Our goal is to empower those who work with the bereaved so that each becomes the best possible advocate for those impacted by a death loss.
Presentations can also be tailored to meet the needs of the community at large and we welcome the opportunity to share the work we do and its impact. The vast majority of presentations feature our executive director; however; other speakers represent a wide range of disciplines.
Please contact the Stepping Stones of Hope office to schedule a presentation or find out more: 602.264.7520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Companioning a Child's Grief; What to Expect and What is Expected of the Messenger
- Working with Families in Crisis
- Grief in the Classroom
- Cross Cultural Mourning
- Crying with Crayolas
- How Grief Effects our Physical and Emotional Well-Being
- Traumatic Death and its Impact
- Guiding and Coping with the Bereaved Child
- Guiding the Bereaved Family
- Breaking Bad News
- Professionals Helping Children: A Grief Perspective