Stepping Stones of Hope
We offer help for grieving kids, teens, families and adults.
Bereaved children and teens yearn for normalization of their emotions and experiences that follow a death of a loved one. Even though the grieving process is unique, they find peace in knowing they are not alone. We assist families in building a framework for healing through education and understanding.
Campers have many opportunities to express their feelings and thoughts, as well as honor and celebrate their loved one. Experiences at camp help build a lifelong foundation for healthy mourning of the losses that inevitably come in life. Loss affects us all, but with special care, children especially can manage loss and move forward with healthy, happy lives.
It's easy to refer someone to Stepping Stones of Hope.
So you want to know how you can refer a friend or family member to a Stepping Stones of Hope grief support program? We have created a two-page sheet outlining the steps, as well as answers to the most asked questions when it comes to referrals.
SSOH in the News
From time to time we are fortunate enough to have stories aired or printed about our grief camps and programs.… Read More +
- First Steps (12/08/14 to 12/08/14)
- Journeys: January 2015 (01/10/15 to 01/11/15)
- First Steps (01/12/15 to 01/12/15)
- First Steps (02/09/15 to 02/09/15)
- One Day at Camp for Kids, Teens, & Grown-Ups: February 2015 (02/28/15 to 02/28/15)
- First Steps (03/09/15 to 03/09/15)
- First Steps (04/13/15 to 04/13/15)
Join Our Email List Today!
4000 North 7th Street, Suite 108
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
(602) 264-7520 Fax: (602) 264-7521